- Shop Now
- Partner MerchantsProduct was successfully added to your shopping cart.
As low as: $48.00
No More Noisy review by Muhd F B on 1/17/2020
My friend who parked his motorbike next to mine was surprised to see that my bike was so silent and his noisy. I told him about my using METX and he too now has started using METX.
Bike runs smoother, more power! review by Md Y H on 12/16/2019
After I used METX Engine Formula and Fuel Conitioner, I noticed my bike performance improved tremendously. It's engine more smoother and more power. Furthermore I felt less vibration while riding. I noticed that my bike fuel consumption also better.
Write Your Own Review
- Is METX Suitable for Diesel engines?
Yes, all METX products are suitable for any engine regardless of engine type.
- Do I have to change the type of engine oil I use?
You can add METX Engine Formula to any type of engine oil you are using. METX does not change the SAE rating of engine oil.
- How much METX Engine Formula do I use for my motorbike?
For bikes, use 50ml METX Engine Formula for every 1L of Engine oil in engine.
- Do I apply METX Engine Formula after my engine oil change?
You can apply METX Engine Formula at any time. It is best to apply about 1000km before your next oil change as METX removes carbon deposits which can be flushed out with an oil change during servicing
- How often do I need to apply METX Engine Formula?
After the first METX application, apply METX again during your next oil change. After that, apply half the amount of engine formula during every oil change cycle. If you apply 380ml Engine formula for your vehicle, apply only 200ml every oil change cycle after the 2nd application....as a maintenance dose.
- Will my oil change frequency be affected after using METX Engine Formula?
Yes. After using METX, you can extend your oil change frequency.
- Can I use METX Engine Formula on a new car/bike?
Even new cars and bikes have friction between engine parts. This friction will lead to noise, vibration and wear&tear. METX reduces friction thus improving engine performance and fuel consumption even in new engines.
- Where is METX developed?
METX Products are developed in the USA
Become an Affiliate PartnerJoin Us